In our first video of “Hot Sauce Recipes” we are starting with The “Peluqeria”. This is something we made up ourselves and it’s a mix between the famous Dutch “Kapsalon” (which is basically French fries, topped with Shoarma, Cheese and some salad on top) and the classic Mexican Nachos. We understand it sounds weird, but after the Peluqueria you will never make a normal Kapsalon ever again!
Mexican Shoarma Recipe
Below the video you will find all the necessary ingredients and instructions.
Ingrediënten Mexicaanse Kapsalon
- French Fries
- Nacho chips (1/5 of a bag)
- Shoarma meat, 500 gram
- Chipotle Powder (1 tl)
- Raijmakers Heetmakers Immune Booster hot sauce (1 el)
- Cholula hot sauce (2 el)
- Red Onion, 1/2
- Coriander, 12 grams
- Garlic, 2 small cloves
- Tomato, 1/2 cut in small cubes
- 2 Avocados
- Sour cream, 50 gr
- Jalapeño, as much as you like
- Bake some fries in the oven, airfryer or in a deep fryer.
- While the fries are baking, drizzle a spoon of olive oil in a hot pan, add the shoarma meat and also add a pinch of chipotle powder. This will give your meat a spicy and smokey kick. Make sure the shoarma will be well cooked until fully browned. This will take around 10 minutes.
- When the fries and Shoarma are ready, take aluminium oven tray and fill with the fries. Cover this with some nacho chips, add the shoarma and put some cheese on top. Put this in a preheated oven for 3 minutes at 180 degrees celsius.
- Now let’s make the Guacamole (don’t say Guac!). Take a bowl and put in 2 avocados, 1/4 red onion, 7 grams of coriander (you can leave this out of you hate it), 2 cloves of garlic and add some Raijmakers Heetmakers hot sauce with Lime and Jalapeño . Then you smash all the ingredients with a fork and add pepper and salt to taste.
- In the meantime, the fries, nachos, shoarma meat and cheese have been takenout of the oven and are we ready to finish the Peluqueria.
- Add the /4 red onion, the tomato and the left over coriander. Then add the guacamole, sour cream and jalapeños.
- Put this back in the oven for 1 minute.
- Get it back out of the oven and drizzle a generous amount of Cholula hot sauce over it.
Enjoy! Would you like to get a new hot sauce recipe every Sunday? Then subscribe to our Youtube channel.