Killer breakfast sandwich with Egg, Bacon, Cheese and Cholula
We all know the feeling of waking up with a hangover. Still, your stomach screams for some food and that makes you crave for a decent breakfast. Especially for these situations have we created the ultimate breakfast sandwich: the spicy Egg, Bacon, Cheese and Hot Sauce sandwich. Even without a hangover this is a killer breakfast by the way. Follow our 15th hot sauce recipe in the video down below and give your day a kickstart.
Egg, Bacon & Cheese Breakfast Sandiwch
Would you rather read the full recipe? Then you can scroll past the video.
- Half onion rings
- Buns (Crumpets/English Muffins/Brioche)
- Eggs, 2 per sandwich
- Cheddar cheese, 2 pieces per sandwich
- Sea salt
- Cholula hot sauce or Tapatio hot sauce
- Avocado, optional
- Add some olive oil to a pan or flat grill and caramelize the onion.
- Then add a little olive oil to the pan or flat grill and put the bacon on it. Four to six pieces per sandwich should be more than enough.
- Carve the buns and put the insides on the grill. Toast them on the place where the bacon has been cooking. This adds extra flavor.
- When the onion is caramelized you can take it off the grill. Now take 2 eggs per sandwich and bake them sunny side up.
- After a few minutes you can put a piece of cheddar on each egg. In the meanwhile you can prepare the sandwich.
- Take the buns and optionally add some diced avocado. When the egg is done and the cheese has melted you can put both of them on top of the avocado. Then add the onions and bacon strips. Finish the killer sandwich with some (or a lot of) (Cholula) hot sauce and you’re good to go!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, where we post a new hot sauce recipe every week!
Leave a Reply