Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Red Cabbage & Sour Cream salad
Now temperatures are rising we felt it was time to come up with a dish that isn’t too heavy on the stomach. Some light food, but tasty and spicy of course. So as our 6th hot sauce recipe we made some Spicy Shrimp Taco’s with avocado and crunchy Red Cabbage & Sour Cream Salad. Below you will find the video in which we will guide you through the entire process of making the spicy shrimp taco’s.
Rather read the entire recipe and list of ingredients. You will the text below the video.
Ingrediënten (voor ca. 3 personen):
- Shrimps, big ones (500 grams)
- Soft tacos
- Tubby Tom’s Bam Bam kruidenmix
- Olive Oil
- Red Cabbage, thinly sliced (around 100 grams)
- Sour Cream (125 ml)
- Sea Salt
- Hellfire Devil’s Gold hot sauce
- Born to Hula Ghost of Ancho hot sauce
Bereiding Pittige Garnalen Taco’s
- Take a bowl and throw in the sour cream. Add some fruity hot sauce to taste. We have chosen the Hellfire Devil’s Gold hot sauce with all sorts of tropical fruits in it.
- Thinly slice the red cabbage and throw into the bowl of sour cream & hot sauce. Add a pinch of sea salt and mix well. Put aside.
- Rinse 500 grams of big shrimps under running water. Dry them with some kitchen towel (paper).
- Throw 3 table spoons (or more) of Tubby Tom’s Bam Bam spice mix onto the shrimps and mix well. Let them marinade shortly.
- Take a grilling pan and fry the shrimps for 5 minutes at medium/high temperature. Turn them after 2,5 minutes.
- In the meantime get a soft taco and put on the grilling pan for a short moment.
- Slice some avocado and smash 1 or 2 slices on the soft taco.
- Once the shrimps are grilled and cooked through, put 2 or 3 of them on the soft taco with avocado. Now put some the red cabbage & sour cream salad on it and top off with smoky hot sauce. We used the Born to Hula Ghost of Ancho hot sauce.
- Now enjoy! Oh, by the way …
If you enjoy watching more recipes involving hot sauce, please show us your support by subscribing to our Youtube channel. This way we know you appreciate the recipes, so we can create a new one every week. Thanks!
Want to check out more hot sauce recipes right away? Check out all our recipes with hot sauce here.