Ice Cream & Blueberry hot sauce Waffles
Ice cream with hot sauce, have you ever tried that? Chances are high that you haven’t, but that should change rapidly. When you choose the right hot sauce, the combination with icecream can be simply delicious. For Hot Sauce Recipe #17o on our Youtube page we have thereforme mad some homemade waffles and topped them off with ice cream and a blueberry hot sauce. Definitely try this one out and amaze all your friends with this unique combo.
Follow along in the recipe below or read all the steps below the video.
- Ice Cream (vanilla for example)
- 300ml Milk
- 300 grams Flour
- 50 grams Caster Sugar
- 50 grams Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 10 grams Baking Powder
- Blueberry hot sauce
- Sieve 300 grams of flour into a bowl. Add a pinch of salt, 50 grams of white Caster Sugar and 10 grams of baking powder.
- Take 2 eggs and add them to the dry mix. Stir well with a tablespoon.
- Grab a small pan and melt 50 grams of butter. Once melted, add to the mix and stir again with the table spoon.
- Add 300ml of milk and stir until the mix is completely smooth.
- Preheat a waffer iron. Once it’s hot, add the waffle mix. Don’t put too much of the mixture into the waffer iron, because the mixture will expand when baking. After 20 seconds, turn the waffer iron and bake the waffles for around 5 minutes. Check on the colour after 3 minutes.
- Once the waffles are ready, take them out of the iron and put on a plate. Put a scoop of ice cream on every waffle and cover the ice cream with blueberry hot sauce. Top off with some cookies to give it some crunch. We used a typical Dutch cookie, called “kandijkoeken”, but you can also use chocolate chip cookies for example.
- And there you have an amazing dessert that will blow your friends’ mind. Enjoy!
Subscribe for more recipes!
Do you want a new hot sauce recipe every Sunday? Support us by going to our YouTube channel, where you will find a new recipe every Sunday. And ofcourse, don’t forget to subscribe. Thanks!
Leave a Reply