Homemade Spicy Egg Salad Sandwich
Us Dutch people like a good egg salad. We throw it on crackers, toast and sandwiches. Most of us buy it at the supermarket, which is quite unnecessary. Making this stuff at home is some much better and a lot tastier too. And the good thing is that you can give it your own twist. In our case, that twist is going to be hot sauce creating this homemade Spicy Egg Salad sandwich.
Check out the instruction video below or read the instructions by scrolling past the video.
Ingredients Spicy Egg Salad Sandwich
- Eggs, 5
- Habanero hot sauce
Instructions Spicy Egg Salad Sandwich
- Bring some water to boiling point and add 5 eggs. Let them boil for 8 minutes.
- Cool the eggs of immediately with running cold water. Now peel them and put them in a bowl.
- Get some bacon and fry until crispy and brown. Put on some paper towel.
- Now let’s proceed with the spicy egg salad. Smash the eggs and add 2 table spoons of mayonaise, 2 teaspoons of mustard and some salt & pepper. Mix well and add a big splash of habanero hot sauce.
- Get some chives and chop finely. Mix trough the egg salad.
- Cut some small tomatoes in quarters and put aside. Crush the bacon and also put aside.
- Now open a sandwich and firstly add the spicy egg salad. Now add bacon and the tomato. As a finishing touch you can add some arugula and extra hot sauce.
Subscribe for more recipes!
Do you want a new hot sauce recipe every Sunday? Support us by going to our YouTube channel, where you will find a new recipe every Sunday. And ofcourse, don’t forget to subscribe. Thanks!