Below you will find an overview of our 10 bestselling hot sauces of the last 30 days. So if you don’t know hot sauce very well or just only want the very best hot sauces, this top 10 will definitely help you making a good choice.
- QuickviewHot, Hot SauceSecret Aardvark Habanero Hot Sauce might be the most popular hot sauce of America and is now exclusively available at Heatsupply. This beautifully smooth Habanero sauce has a delicious Caribean / Tex-Mex flavor and goes well with absolutely everything. A must have for every hot sauce lover, but also a perfect hot sauce to start your hot sauce addiction. Origin: Portland, Oregon (USA) Content: 236 ml This sauce was on season 4 of Hot Ones.€8,95Rated 4.17 out of 5€8,95
- QuickviewExtremely Hot, Hot SauceDon't be fooled by the list of ingredients and the Scoville score (135.000) of Da Bomb Beyond Insanity. It might seem that this sauce won't be too hot, compared to sauces with hotter peppers in it, but it truely is an absolute bomb. We'd rather call this an experience sauce, which you have to try once. The flavor isn't great, but the heat is overwhelming! Net weight: 113 gram Searching for an extremely hot alternative? Check this page full of extremely hot sauces.€12,50Rated 2.56 out of 5€12,50
- QuickviewHot Sauce, Medium HotQueen Majesty Scotch Bonnet & Ginger hot sauce is a delicious and unique hot sauce because of the strong ginger taste in combination with the the Scotch Bonnet peppers. Vibrant flavor with slow-burning heat. Good with soups, rice dishes, eggs and sandwiches. Origin: Queens, New York, USA Content: 147ml€9,50Rated 4.67 out of 5€9,50
- QuickviewHot, Hot SauceDirty Dick's Hot Sauce might be an agressive name for a sauce, but it's one of the most delicious ones out there. The bottle says it all: hot pepper sauce with a tropical twist. It gets that twist from the mangos, pineapple and bananas. The perfect balance between flavor and heat. This hot sauce is also known from the YouTube show Hot Ones. Origin: Vermont (USA) Content: 147ml€9,95Rated 4.88 out of 5€9,95
- QuickviewHot Sauce, Very hot€10,95
This Bravado Black Garlic Carolina Reaper hot sauce is the hottest from the Bravado family. The Carolina Reapers in this sauce give it a significant kick, but combined with the savory garlic and a hint of sweet maple syrup also gives it a great taste. Pairs well with meats such as steak, chicken and pork.
Origin: Houston, Texas (USA)
Content: 147 mlRated 5.00 out of 5€10,95
- QuickviewExtremely Hot, Hot SauceHellfire Fiery Fool is the hottest sauce in the world without chili extract, according to the brand itself. We don't dare to deny that, because when you taste it and take a look at the list of ingredients we believe them. The first four ingredients are all super hot peppers: Red 7-Pot, Carolina Reaper, Bhut Jolokia and Trinidad Scorpion. Super hot, but also a very nice and fruity flavor because of the peppers. Hellfire Fiery Fool is also known from the YouTube show Hot Ones. Origin: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin (USA) Content: 148 ml€11,95Rated 4.33 out of 5€11,95
- QuickviewHot Sauce, Medium Hot€11,99
This Heartbeat Pineapple Habanero hot sauce is another great sauce by the beloved Canadian brand. It's a sweet sauce, but it also has a beautiful sour touch because of the pineapple. The Habaneros give it a nice medium kick and the Sleeping Giant Beaver Duck Session IPA provides the finishing touch. Amazing. This hot sauce is also known from the YouTube show Hot Ones.
Origin: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Content: 177 mlRated 4.00 out of 5€11,99
- QuickviewHot Sauce, Very hotThe Brain Buzzer is the hottest sauce of Raijmakers Heetmakers. This hot sauce contains the Carolina Reaper (hottest pepper in the world) and it will get you into a higher dimension. It has a rich tomato base and they threw in some ginger to add some depth. Besides buzzing your brain this sauce will add great flavor to foods such as rice and noodles dishes. Origin: The Netherlands Content: 200ml€9,95Rated 5.00 out of 5€9,95
- QuickviewHot Sauce, Medium HotThe Raijmakers Heetmakers Tranquilizer is a versatile and addictive hot sauce and it contains a great mix of the beloved Habanero peppers and sweet potato. It's rounded out with ingredients such as smoked bell peppers, carrots and lime to make this tangy hot sauce the best condiment for almost every dish. Origin: The Netherlands Content: 200ml€8,95Rated 5.00 out of 5€8,95
- QuickviewHot Sauce, Medium Hot€3,50
Tapatío is a classic in the hot sauce world. Especially in the West and South of America people love this Mexican (it was created by Mexicans) hot sauce. It's allround and has an outstanding quality for this low price.
Origin: California, USA.
Content: 148 ml
You can also get little (5 ml) to go bags of Tapatío right here.Rated 5.00 out of 5€3,50